Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Free Speaker Cabs

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member djnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi All, I have a pair of speaker cabs I just can?t through out. Anyone who wants them can have them for FREE. I live just north of Detroit Michigan. They were built for a disco and are in great shape. They are 16?D x 36?H x 25.5W. There are baffle plates and stuffing in them and I think they would make a great basement or garage system; or if so inclined they could be veneered and used in a living or family room. There is a six inch mid in both cabs but both are blown. There is a three way XO in both cabs. They take a 15? woofer and what ever tweet you want to use. They are covered in black naugahide with black sheer grills. I am simple out of room and can?t store them any longer.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member megalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm south of Detroit. Could you send me some pictures. I don't really need them, but you never know.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member djnagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, but a guy just picked them up.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member megalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sad. The early bird gets the worm. The late bird poops on my truck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.